In the month of February 2015, the agents of Towne Realty Group, LLC Short Hills, NJ, hope to raise awareness and make a difference in our local communities in Essex, Morris and Union County. In honor of Valentine’s Day and in an effort to raise money for NJ charities and organizations, we have created the #ShareTheLove listing campaign, with a goal of raising $25,000 in donations to various causes.
Here’s our company policy and we hope you will join us:
For each listing signed from February 1st to February 28, 2015, we will pledge a $500 donation to the NJ Charity of your choice.
· This does not include rentals.
· Our “Share the Love” logo will be on display at the property with the brochures.
· We request that the seller (or a friend or family member) go onto and like or follow, one of our social media sites (preferably our Towne Realty Group facebook page, but it could be Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+. or LinkedIn ) and post that they have just hired Towne Realty Group, Short Hills to list their home with the hashtag #SharetheLove, and we will donate $500 to _________ (fill in the blank) NJ charity at closing.
· Upon closing, each agent will deliver a check to the charity and take a photo with the person/people who run the charity, and we will post that photo and submit a press release for each $500 donation.
Our agents are full-time professionals, the majority of whom have over sixteen years of experience. We have transacted over $1 billion in sales since we opened our company in 2006. Our team is committed to assisting buyers and sellers with honesty, integrity, commitment and a thorough market knowledge of the towns we serve. If you would like our suggestions on staging, pricing, marketing and how to sell your home for the highest price in the shortest period of time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a partial list of the local organizations we have supported in the last nine years. Please help us, help them.
- Millburn-Short Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Maplewood NJ Chamber of Commerce
- Suburban Chambers of Commerce
- West Orange Chamber of Commerce
- Millburn-Short Hills Historical Society
- Summit Historical Society
- Summit Promenade Rehabilitation Project
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation in NJ
- Jake’s Ride for Dystonia Research
- Millburn NJ Fire Department
- Downtown Millburn
- Millburn Youth Baseball – Millburn Wrestling – Millburn Football
- Colombia High School Sports
- New Jersey Restaurant Association
- Habitat for Humanity of NJ
- Many local school PTO events
- Summit Luminary Fund
- Down The Block, Inc.
- New Comers and Neighbors of Millburn & Short Hills
- Girls On the Run
- Jespy House
- Columbia High School Scholarship Fund
- Summit Educational Foundation
- Education Foundation of Millburn-Short Hills
- Millburn Film Fest, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Millburn Fourth of July Committee
- Paper Mill Playhouse
- Greenwood Gardens
- Market Street Mission in Morristown, NJ
- Reeves Reed Arboretum in Summit, NJ
- Towne Realty Group Scholarship Fund, started in 2009, we contribute money to high school seniors from local high schoolsMillburn High School – Columbia High School – West Orange High School – Summit High School